Your kitty is just three minutes away from enjoying a super comfy new cat bed that is purrfect for sunbathing. This beach chair cat bed is not only adorable with a reversible cover that provides two looks in one, it’s lightweight, sturdy, and your kitty will sleep well on the ergonomic cat hammock. But first, some quick assembly is needed so let’s get started!
The box will contain the following parts:
- two-piece wood frame – small seat frame and large back frame
- hardware – 2 nuts, 2 bolts, 2 washers
- fabric cover
- 2 wood dowels
The wood frame of this cat bed will need to be assembled with the provided hardware and two human hands. If your cat offers to help, please multiply the estimated assembly time by 498.
Assemble the frame
1. Nest the small seat frame inside the large back frame and pull it through, over the back frame’s outboard wood support.
2. Lay the frame on its side and place a washer over the hole in the seat frame.
3. Slide the seat frame until the hole lines up with the hold in the back frame with the washer in between and push a bolt through all three.
4. Secure the bolt by threading on a nut.
5. Turn the frame over and repeat steps 2-4 on the other side.
Voila! The frame is assembled and ready for a cover!
Insert the Cover
The fabric cover is reversible so you will follow these steps whenever you want to switch up your decor or need to remove it for cleaning.
1. Pinch flat one corner of the cover and slide it between the parallel supports at the top of the back frame.
2. Slide a dowel through the resulting loop in the cover.
3. Pull the cover tight against the frame.
4. Repeat steps 1-3 at the opposite end of the seat frame.
Voila! Move the beach chair to the best sunbathing location in your home so Kitty can enjoy her new cat bed!